Sun Country Airlines has announced a significant expansion to its route network starting in 2024.
Canada Welcomes New Flights
Notably, Sun Country Airlines will establish two new routes from Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport.
The services are towards Montréal-Trudeau International Airport and Toronto Pearson International Airport.
These new routes are still pending final approval. However, Sun Country says they’re slated to begin in June 2024.
Further Expansion Coming
Alongside further expansion towards Canada, Sun Country has a view of extending its schedule towards eight new domestic destinations and seasonal nonstop routes Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport.
- Albuquerque International Sunport (ABQ), New Mexico
- Billings Logan International Airport (BIL), Montana
- Boise Airport (BOI), Idaho
- Dulles International Airport (IAD), Virginia/Washington, D.C.
- Gerald R. Ford International Airport (GRR), Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Missoula Montana Airport (MSO), Montana
- Oakland International Airport (OAK), California
- Syracuse Hancock International Airport (SYR), New York
Sun Country Airlines says most services will operate two times a week, except Dulles. The Dulles connection will run four times a week.
Thanks to the substantial expansion announced, Sun Country will now offer service to 98 distinct markets in 2024 from Minneapolis-St. Paul.
Comments From Executive
Sun Country prides itself on being the leisure airline of choice for MSP customers. We have more than doubled our nonstop destinations for customers flying out of MSP in the last five years and we are thrilled to offer these unique new offerings spanning the continent from Quebec to New Mexico.Grant Whitney, senior vice president and chief revenue officer for Sun Country.
The Sun Country Fleet
Sun Country Airlines operates a fleet of 55 in-service aircraft spread across the 737 family, including one in-service 737-700, 42 737-800s and 12 737-800SFs.